Airtel Africa is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
RAN Project Manager (ZTE/Nokia RAN)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Job Field ICT / Computer Project Management
Purpose of the Job
- Plan, Direct and Deploy all RAN Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market.
- This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Any university degree in Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- 4-6 years’ experience in the Telecom sector.
- 4-6 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G.
- Have hands on experience in a Network with ZTE/Nokia RAN.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Some experience in site planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.